August 15, 2009


And here it is... The big day. the day we were sealed for time and all eternity in the San Diego temple. The day we became MR & MRS. The best day of my life.
My cute nephews!!!
Poor Davin got a shiner the day before at the luncheon.
The Brooks/Taylor family
The Hyde/Martenson family
Joe, Amanda, Landon, and Taylor
Some of the boys forgot their socks :)
My bridesmaids: Jessica Hyde, Ashley Meehan, Kristen Hyde, Merrily Roberts, Mimi Kotter, Lauren Soelberg, and April Krolak...
This is my beautiful sister, April. She is such an inspiration to me and one of the best mothers I know. Thanks Apes for always being there for me!
Thanks friends for coming from New York, Utah, Seattle, and Hawaii. It meant the world to Scott and me.
I love you.

P.S. thank you Linda Harmon for the beautiful photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment