Strawberry Days Rodeo

On friday, Scott and I went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo in Pleasant Grove... We had sooo much fun. I couldn't believe it! When we pulled up, Scott said it wasn't going to be worth it, and I asked him "why". He said because "it didn't smell like manure enough". He was so excited that he even dressed up in his version of a cowboy. So cute!
This was our favorite event... they were teams of 2 and they had to milk a wild cow. You can't tell from this picture, but guys were getting dragged all over the rink and trampled on. I'm sure there were some bad injuries, but I was laughing so hard!
I had to get a picture of this because they were making such a big deal about this cowgirl (who kinda looked like a dominatrix cowgirl). All she could do was get buffalo to stand on her trailor... Maybe I just haven't been around buffalo enough to know how cool it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment