Christmas!!!

We spent Christmas eve at Scott's Grandma & Grandpa Hyde's house. I'm really sad that I don't have that many pictures... but we had a great time! We had a traditional nativity play (Jessica makes an amazing angel), white elephant gift exchange, and lots of food. It's fun to see what Scott's Christmases are like.
Sawyer is such a cute baby. I love her riding around on her little horse in her diaper.
Our first Christmas together!!! We were at Scott's parents house in Maple Valley. Don't you like our stocking together? I thought it was cute for Santa to write my name in :)
Aren't these girls so cute? These are my new nieces: Brooklyn, Haven, and Sawyer. Grandma bought them matching jammies for Christmas morning.
Biggest surprise! Scott had me convinced that this snowboarding coat was sold out at his work. I have been obsessing over it, and was so surprised when I opened it.
Funny story... Scott got Corey this shirt for Christmas, and like the day before Christmas, Corey was wearing the same shirt but in white. Scott was soo sad to still give it to him...
The aftermath... tired and presents everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment